28 October 2008

And the job search continues...

Hello again!

Many of you may be wondering, maybe not, but I did not get the job at Target. But that's ok. I am still searching for a job, though. Yesterday I went to an open interview at Starbucks and they'll hopefully call me this week. I'll admit, I had mixed feelings about working for Starbucks at first, but they really take care of their employees. Even if you only work 20 hours a week, you still qualify for benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance. Plus free coffee while you work and 30% off all merchandise! So, needless to say, I'm really hoping to get hired!

I'm still studying for the GRE, trying to keep working at it so I'm ready whenever we get the money for me to register. I'm hoping to take the GRE over Christmas break, so I have plenty of time to brush up on my math skills.

I'm also superexcited to have a visitor in a few weeks! Amy is coming down for the weekend, and I think it'll be so much fun! Hooray for visitors!

Anywho, back to writing my incredibly overdue French Revolution paper. Hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

Aethelflaed said...

Ooh! Free coffee! Good luck!