Since this has already been stolen numerous times, I don't feel bad about stealing it myself. Yar!
[1] Who was your FIRST prom date? Elyse, Manda, whoever else was on the hay rack!
[2] Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No, he moved away after first grade, unfortunately.
[3] What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I think it was some Arbor Mist at Anna's...a long time ago
[4] What was your FIRST job? delivering the Des Moines Register
[5] What was your FIRST car? 1991 Ford Escort GT. I still miss that car...
[6] Who was the FIRST person to text you today? no one, yet...
[7] Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Probably the person I woke up next to :)
[8] Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Miss Franke(nstein)
[9] Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Des Moines to Minneapolis on the way to Germany
[10] Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Sam Evans, and alas, we are not still friends. Long story.
[11] What was your FIRST sport played? Soccer. Weird, I know.
[12] Where was your FIRST sleep over? Most likely Sam's house
[13] Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Dave. see #7.
[14] Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Bridesmaid at my brother's wedding
[15] What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Looked at the clock
[16] What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I don't know, some country concert at the state fair...probably George Strait?
[17] FIRST tattoo or piercing? Ears in I think middle school
[18] FIRST foreign country you went to for vacation? Germany
[19] What was your FIRST run in with the law? Pulled over for speeding when I only had a school permit. Oops!
[20] When was your FIRST detention? Flipping the bird at someone in 7th(?) grade
[21] What was the FIRST state you lived in? Iowa
[22] Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Andrew.
[23] Who was your FIRST roommate? Amy Brommer. Hooray for roommate friends!
[24] Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Never had the opportunity. I don't much care to have the opportunity, either.
No comments:
Post a Comment