So I had a job interview at Target today. I think it went ok...I'll know next week when they call me. They asked a lot of general interview questions, like "why should Target hire you?" and crap like that. It's not a particularly glamorous job, I'd be working in presentation, which means tearing down and rebuilding the aisles and stocking them. I would also be doing the seasonal displays, which would be fun. What would not be fun is being at work at 4 am, and I'm not sure how Dave and I would share the car that way either. But we shall see.
Also, I finally saw the Phantom of the Opera for the first time and it was phenomenal. I'm thinking about watching it again. I had forgotten how much I love the music. I really think it's my favorite musical, with South Pacific a close second.
Not much else going on around here. Dave is plugging away at his studies. Apparently everyone agrees that this week sucks, but I'm sure that after this week things will be better. He does have 3 tests this week, so that might be part of it.
I've also been watching the first season of the Tudors, which is actually very good. I'm not so sure about historically acurate, but it is indeed interesting. And who isn't enamored with the story of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn?
No comments:
Post a Comment