30 June 2008

New Drivers License!

It's been rather boring around here lately, so there hasn't been much to write about. But today, oh boy! We got our Arizona drivers licenses today! It's kind of weird, I've never had a drivers license in any other state than Iowa. The Arizona licenses are pretty cool though, picture of the Grand Canyon and all. Pretty sweet. The coolest part, though, is that is doesn't expire until 2049. No, I didn't mistype, it actually says 2049. And I think I only have to have a new picture every 12 years.

I would put a picture of my drivers license up here, but I just don't think that's a good idea... Just know that it is cool enough that I contemplated it.

Umm, yeah, not much else going on. Still jobless, through no fault of mine, which sucks. Hopefully someone will give me a job soon. Hopefully!

No comments: