Right now it is 106 degrees outside. Yes, it's a dry heat. But it's still hot. Really, though, that's not the problem. No, I don't like the heat, but I can handle it after I've adjusted. Been here a week or so, I'm pretty adjusted.
The troubling thing is the UV Index. And the lack of clouds.
Just a few minutes ago, we walked to get the mail, which is about halfway across the apartment complex. It took about 5 minutes, tops.
I got sunburned. Not badly, but enough that I look a bit pink where I had no sunscreen (I did have some on). Anyone who's known me long enough is not surprised by this.
I've come to the conclusion that I might be in a little trouble here.
1 comment:
I warned you. No it won't be that bad you said. That does suck that you can't even get the mail without worrying about sunscreen.
Post a Comment