As some of you may have noticed, Dave and I went on a little vacation last week. I had forgotten how much we like Flagstaff. It was also nice to get away from the 100+ weather. We of course had to make an obligatory trip to the Grand Canyon. And this time it was more than just an hour in the evening and someone wasn't bitching about his damn sandwich in the car. I put up some pictures on the photobucket, as well as some from the going away party/reception/graduation shindig. I'll add more once I get everyone's copies.
For some of you who may not yet know, we're coming back next week! Because Dave's mom is crazy! In a good way, though. She found super cheap plane tickets, so she is going to fly us back for a week. Which is really nice, really. So most likely I'll be seeing all of you next week. Which makes anything else in this post pretty useless.
1 comment:
I am glad that you think that I am crazy in a good way. I missed you both. I do strange thinks, like trips, for the people that I love.
Post a Comment