26 July 2008

Ah...the desert.

I've been trying to think of a good way to explain how I feel about living in Arizona. To actually discuss all the pros and cons would take forever, so I started a list that I will most likely add to off and on in the future.

Cons:
Less green.
Heat (although dry).
Intense sunlight.
Lots of people all the time.
It's different than the Midwest.

Pros:
It’s different than the Midwest.
No snow.
Short drive to any shopping need.
More restaurant choices.
IKEA (45 minutes away).


I'm still not sure how I feel about this place. It kind of still feels like we're on an extended, very boring vacation, and I keep wondering when we're going home. Maybe after we're able to finish unpacking I will feel more at home here.

The worst part: I miss everyone!

1 comment:

momofdrv said...

we all miss you too. it will start to feel like home once you get all unpacked and start working.