Again, it has been some time. And I feel awful.
There, now that that's out of the way, the news! Well, I'll be honest, there's not much news. There isn't much going on around here. I go to work and maybe read a book, Dave goes to class and studies.
I'm waiting for some yarn to make my first knitted project. Yay! I ordered some off the internet and it's supposed to get here this week, and I must say I'm rather excited about it. My first project will be a scarf. Yeah, I know, like I really need one of those right now. But it's an easy first project, and I'll be able to practice my skills before I start on my second project: a baby blanket for Anna and Josh's second child. I'm pretty excited about that, and I think I have plenty of time--until about August, I think. I've decided to do it in a sunny yellow, since they don't know the sex yet.
I'm still really excited to move to Ohio. Especially to be back in school, I think, but also to have a season or two.
We don't really know what's happening for the summer. We're looking for a cosigner for an education loan for Dave so that we can live, somewhere. If we don't get it, I have no idea what we'll do. We're hoping for the best. We're just not sure if we should stay in our apartment for the summer or go on a huge camping trip around places. I think we're leaning toward the latter. I guess we'll see what happens with the rest of this month.
On a less depressing note, the internet has been good to me this week, and I feel to share some links. So here are some links!
Lone Heart Mountain
http://content.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/hb6290111f/?order=1&brand=jarda
East Germany, Up Close and Personal
http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-41629.html
NASA's Cassini spacecraft is now a nearly a year into its extended mission, called Cassini Equinox. Awesome pictures!
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/04/cassinis_continued_mission.html
And one from my brother!
http://notalwaysright.com/
Isn't the internet wonderful?!
Hugs and kisses to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment